Zpocalypse: Survival is a game about exploration and survival in a gritty post-nuclear zombie apocalypse setting. The players job is to help a group of survivors attempt to eke out an existence and build a place for themselves in a brutal world. They will need to scavenge for supplies and food, find and fortify a shelter, recruit other survivors to their cause, craft the gear they need to continue on, defend their people, and attempt to grow and expand, facing challenges every step of the way.
Starting from a procedurally generated world with dynamic events and encounters, Zpocalypse: Survival combines base management and good ol’fashioned combat with infinite building possibilities. It is designed to be moddable at every level, from your base, the survivors and enemies inhabiting the world, to the events and encounters you might come across.
- Squad-centric strategic gameplay
- Real-time with pause to plan your actions
- Randomly generated 3D environments for a different experience every time
- Thematic music and sounds designed by a professional audio studio
- Simple but meaningful character creation and progression with random NPCs
- Event management to keep the action going
- Base building, management and defense
Zpocalypse: Survival is on Kickstarter right now.