Paradox Interactive and Universo Virtual have revealed details of a limited closed beta for Magna Mundi, their Grand Strategy epic for the PC set to release in Q1 2012.
Beta applications are being accepted from today up until December 12th with lucky applicants being notified by email on December 16th.
To apply for a place on the beta and the opportunity to immerse yourself in history’s great moments, from the fall of Constantinople through to the American War of Independence and beyond, head to http://beta.paradoxplaza.com/
About Magna Mundi
Lead your country through the historical epochs that have shaped our world, from the Fall of Constantinople through to the Age of Discovery in the West. Master the politics of the Holy Roman Empire, and face down the Barbary Pirates terrorizing the Mediterranean. Guide Japan through the Sengoku Period in the Far East, or take charge of the Horse Nomads of Central Asia. Lead India through its struggles, direct your nation through religious clashes, and guide your people through colonialism and slavery. Experience the Age of Revolution with America’s struggle for independence, and a host of other historical challenges!
- Over 400 playable countries spanning more than 300 years of history
- Open-ended and challenging gameplay that is always different but plausible
- Play all over the world, experiencing different challenges depending on culture, religion, technology, geography, and much more
- Experience modeled historical processes that evolve dynamically each game, building a believable narrative
- Brought to you by a team of specialists including historians, anthropologists, & strategy analysts
- Built on the critically acclaimed Clausewitz engine from Europa Universalis III