Games publisher Nicolas Games and developer Nicolas Intoxicate have announced that the long awaited and highly anticipatedAfterfall: InSanity will be released for Windows PC worldwide this November. Afterfall: InSanity is a third person perspective shooter built with the Unreal Engine 3, whisking players into a world where they’ll face horrible mutants, bloodthirsty mercenaries and a number of other unspeakable threats in the fight for human existence.
The game takes place in the Afterfall universe, an alternate version of history since the Second World War. ‘InSanity’ refers to the shocking events that occur in the future. The game tells the hair-raising story of Albert Tokaj, a psychiatrist trying to uncover the one responsible for the horrifying Confinement Syndrome. The story is told with an unrivaled intensity. The intricate plot, propelled by unpredictable events, story twists and narrative nuances, are coupled with breathtaking graphics. Thanks to the latest Unreal engine, Afterfall: InSanity is full of stunning visual effects and skillfully crafted levels, further creating a dark and coherent atmosphere.
It is 2032 – 20 years after the end of World War III. To survive the nuclear holocaust, human kind fled from the contaminated surface to find safety in vast bunkers, cities created deep underground. Decaying shelters and hideaways set the stage for mankind’s struggle to survive as they battle horrible mutants, bloodthirsty mercenaries and other threats.
In Afterfall: InSanity, not only will you face the aftermath of the nuclear fallout, but also the dark shadows of the past in the role of Albert. The player will be part of a team of medical scientists in charge of monitoring the fugitives’ mental stability. If Albert does not confront his greatest weaknesses and deepest fears, he will not survive the claustrophobic depths of the underground from which there is no escape – a darkness that hides more secrets than the growing madness of its inhabitants. Defy everything that’s in your way to solve the horrible secrets that exists in the dark.
- Detailed and extensive environments set in alternative post-apocalpytic real-world locations
- Expansive levels with giant cities, tunnels, bunkers and deep mines
- An exciting and rich story with unexpected twists and turns in the dark world of Afterfall
- Extensive weapons arsenal with myriad types of opponents for thrilling cinematic close and long-range combat
- Dramatic soundtrack that further enhancing the dark atmosphere sure to evoke goose bumps and enhancing the tension
- State-of-the-art effects thanks to the newest Unreal Engine 3
Watch the Trailer here: