Free-to-Play PC Online Action Game Brings Futuristic Technology and Units to the Classic Battlefield
Paradox Interactive have recently announced Gettysburg: Armored Warfare; a free-to-play, online action game that brings futuristic weapons to an alternate reality of the Civil War. The hybrid Real-time- Strategy (RTS)/ First-Person shooter (FPS) game will offer 32 vs. 32 battles with multiple game modes as Union and Confederate troops fight to change the course of history. Developed by Radioactive Software, Gettysburg: Armored Warfare is powered by Paradox Connect, and scheduled to launch later this year.
About Gettysburg: Armored Warfare
Gettysburg: Armored Warfare is a free-to-play online game that merges RTS and FPS gameplay. With technology brought from 2060 to try and change the course of U.S. history, players will enter an alternate reality of the war as they fight for the North or South in 32 vs. 32 skirmishes. The game features persistent statistics which will showcase the best players in the game and offer modification and customization of player avatars.
- 64 Players per server
- 4 maps ( 9km x 9km in size )
- Over 1,000 controllable units on the battlefield at once
- Play as Union or Confederate
- 10 Unit types
- Modifications & upgrades for units
- Persistent Point/XP system and Stat Tracking
- Upgradable avatars ( Using points/XP )
- 3 Unit game modes ( Only 1860s, Only hybrid 2060s, and All types )
- Paradox achievements