Kalypso Media and Realmforge have released the first screenshots from Dungeons – The Dark Lord the sequel to the critically acclaimed strategy game, Dungeons. This collection of new screens shows off some of the new additions in Dungeons – The Dark Lord, including the Ice Crystal Cave dungeon map and the playable bosses Minos and the despicable Calypso! Dungeons – The Dark Lord is set for release in retail and via digital distribution on September 20, 2011.
Dungeons – The Dark Lord is the sequel to the much-loved Dungeons, the game where the more evil you are, the better! In Dungeons – The Dark Lord there’s a slew of exciting new features, including four-player multiplayer in three modes! Along with the addition of multiplayer modes such as Deathmatch and King of the Hill, there’s now the ability to play as some of the game’s popular bosses (Minos, The Dungeon Lord, The Zombie King and more) in multiplayer, along with the addition of an extensive single-player campaign, a new dungeon setting and approximately 25 unique prestige gimmicks.
Features of Dungeons – The Dark Lord
- Three multiplayer modes for up to four players: Deathmatch, King of the Hill and Survival
- Entirely new, fully scripted and voiced single-player campaign
- New dungeon setting (ice crystal cave) with new graphics, unique prestige gimmicks and a new boss monster
- Playable bosses in multiplayer modes (Minos, Zombie King, Calypso and Dungeon Lord)
- Various dungeon graphics sets and inventories are now available
- New set of skills specifically for multiplayer modes
For more information on Dungeons please visit www.dungeons-game.com