Take a look at life inside the fast-paced world of airline management with a new batch of images from Airline Tycoon 2, the upcoming economic simulation/strategy game from Kalypso Media. Airline Tycoon 2 challenges players to build their own airlines from the ground up – including everything from designing passenger aircraft to planning optimal flight routes, while protecting themselves and their passengers for ne’er do well competing airlines in the process. Airline Tycoon 2 is scheduled for release on Windows PC on October 18.
Thirteen years after the original game, Kalypso and b-Alive bring you Airline Tycoon 2, the long awaited sequel to the legendary economic simulation above the skies! Run your own airline, craft unique airplanes and evolve your company from a run-down cheap carrier to a global player. Airports worldwide are waiting to be explored! But beware: your rivals never rest! Mean opponents like the nasty Tupolevsky and the beautiful Natalie Childman also strive to become the world greatest airline tycoon!
Airline Tycoon 2 Features:
- Dynamic economic and flight system: The world of Airline Tycoon 2 is constantly changing!
- Airports worldwide, from Moscow to Venezuela – every single one with realistic conditions and passenger volume
- Individually customizable airplanes: With extensive editors, clunky chassis become unique, luxury travel machines!
- Be in the action: Navigate your avatar around your 3D home airport, order your employees around and expand your airline. You might even meet some VIPs at the airport bar!
- Challenging economic simulation: Plan flights all around the world, coordinate arrivals and landings, make a profit and improve the image of your airline.
- Four playable avatars with defined strengths and weaknesses
- A mix of random events bring variety to the game: The pope wants a special flight? Civil unrest in the third world? Volcanic ash clouds above Europe? Only if you act fast and properly, will you benefit from these events.
- Sabotage: Annoy your opponents with devious actions! But beware! Your enemies will take revenge on you!