Paradox Interactive and TaleWorlds Entertainment is aiming to keep fans of Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword happy with a new and extensive content update.
This update to the newly released stand-alone expansion pack Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword adds tons of features and improvements to Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword. A trailer and a story line walkthrough has also been released!
Highly sought after features such as authentic pikemen line formations and crouching marksmen formations along with new troop commands, like volley fire & row formation, bring army tactics to a whole new level. Now pikemen will make steady their weapons in order to cripple incoming cavalry with ease! Marksmen can form multiple firing lines within their squad in order to maximize firing rates and damage output!
Other great new features include:
• New alternative melee fighting style for musketeers.
• Great new ragdoll physics effects.
• New particle and sound effects for firearms, for added realism.
• Completely redone Captain Mode introduces a new troops purchasing system & all new troops!
• Female player characters and armors!
• A rebalanced single player experience, including an improved economy, item balance, and difficulty.
• New and more realistic caravan management system. New quests.
• An improved multiplayer balance to both classes & weapons, providing more distinct play styles.
• Healthier faster horses!
• Crouching and the ability to run and reload add more styles of play.
• An all new grenade system with a new explosion model and particle effects.
Read the full patch log here:
View the Update trailer here:
Download the brand new storyline walkthrough here:
Be sure to stop by the forums to get involved in tournaments, the amazing modding scene, and to tell us what you think of these latest improvements.