Magicka is an action-adventure game set in a rich fantasy world based on Norse mythology. The player assumes the role of a wizard from a sacred order tasked with the ultimate goal of stopping an evil sorcerer who has thrown the world into turmoil, his evil creations besieging the forces of good.
Players will be able to combine the elements to cast spells, wreaking havoc and devastation on the minions of darkness. They will also be able to team up with friends and fight their way through the campaign, or test their skills in the magickal arts in other challenging modes.
In Magicka, up to four players take on a grand adventure to save their world from certain doom using a fully dynamic spell system. The adventure mode takes the players across three different levels, ranging from the lush forests of mountain valleys to the frozen halls of the Mountain King where wits and creative thinking are keys to victory. In the unlockable hardcore challenge modes, players fight off waves of enemies to earn their place on local and online leaderboards.
• Innovative and dynamic spellcasting system with over a million possible combinations
• Up to four-player co-op in all game modes, as well as a single-player option
• Fight your way through 13 different levels in the campaign
• Explore an expansive realm of adventure to defeat the evil wizard
• Find and unlock challenges, items, and powerful Magicks
• Experience the parody and satire of a clichéd fantasy world
Operating system: Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7 (32 or 64 bit)
Processor: Pentium Core 2 Duo 2.0GHz or equiv.
Memory: 1GB RAM
Hard disk space: 500mb of free space
Video: Geforce 7800 or equiv.
Sound: DirectX9 Compatible Sound Card