Video games are never optional in any case but there are certain games that deeply impact the mind of the gamers. Out of many epic games being introduced in 2018, Fortnite has managed to positively impact all the gamers. The cartoonist game adorning with the popular battle royal genre along the segment of Minecraft has been accepted by nearly 200 million people.
In spite of not having any monetary restrictions, developer Epic Games has made a profit of $3 billion dollars last year. Seeing the huge profits, the developers have decided to splash some part of cash around and set a total sum of $US 100 million as a token of prize for the upcoming Fortnite tournament 2019. When they thought of giving the silver coins as a token of the prize, they chalked out to go directly to DOTA 2, which is an online battle and can also be played by multiplier players. This also gives an allowance to get money in terms of monetary value.
Though it is quite impossible to look for the perfect date you need for the lifetime prize money in Esport. Nearly about $175 million is awarded by DOTA 2 from 1064 matches from August 2011 to February 2019, as per the terms of esportsearnings.com. Now that a lot of money which is given to the match players. In addition to this, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive who is sitting in the second position in terms of payouts has given nearly about $70 million for 3870 matches in between March 2012 and February 2019.
Well, these comically greater will have enough reasons to tell you that the announcement of $US 100 million prize pool made by the developers for the upcoming tournament is really insane. That Scrooge McDuckian number is more than the double of GDP of Tuvalu that would be divided among weekly tournaments, regional tournaments, and the World cup tournament.
It’s not at all a bad idea for allowing your little ones to play Fortnite for the day long. Just thinking that they are good enough to be among the top .0001 percent or for say a part of global players. For those having issues with Fortnite betting can always choose the best bookies on esportbetweb.com to bet on players or team and win big.
Fortnite World Cup Details
Here are the few things to look at if you are planning to participate in the tournament.
- In between April 13 and June 16, the World Cup tournament will start with weekly online qualifying tournament.
- The qualifying tournaments will give you attractive prize pool of $1 million each. Among all the players the top 200 players as in 100 solo and 50 teams of two will get a golden opportunity to move on to the Fortnite World Cup
- Finals in New York will be held at the end of July. If the players can move on to the final, each will get $50,000 just for showing up.
- The solo championships will also get $3 million as the whole World cup event having a total pool prize of $30 million.
- Marking that point, the earlier record in history for the tournament which was DOTA 2 International in the year of 2018 offered a bag of $25million.
What about the Weekly Tournament?
The weekly tournament will continue to go on after the grand event of World cup though not much focused will be made on the straight competition. It will offer a mix of standard battle royal along with other game modes.
In order to participate in the tournament, the age of the players should be above 13. In addition to this, those under 17 can participate in the tournament only after taking permission from their parents or respective guardian. Another thing to consider is that you need to have a proper connection of the internet so that you don’t get interrupted while playing. Lastly, the players can be anyone from any part of the world.