Kalypso Media, a global publisher of award-winning PC and console games is pleased to release an exciting new trailer for Elements of War – their upcoming near-future RTS in which players face off against the forces of nature and man in massive battles. The new trailer, available at the link below, features some of the in-game battles and weather-controlling weapons that will be showcased when the game hits UK stores and digital distribution channels on 15th April. Elements of War features 12 extensive missions spread across 12 expansive maps, each mission challenging players’ tactical skills as they battle the enemy factions for control of the battlefield.
Elements of War is a real-time strategy (RTS) unlike any other – where players’ armies manipulate the forces of nature to rain down destruction on their foes, or gain tactical advantage by transforming the battlefield. Set on Earth in the not-so-distant future, Elements of War focuses on a conflict for the survival of humanity that ensues after a secret military weather control experiment sets in motion a near-complete global climate collapse. Three factions battle on American soil for control of fearsome weather-based weapons, granting them the power to use tornadoes, hurricanes, earthquakes, torrential rains and other forces of nature as weapons of war.
Features of Elements of War:
- Three Diverse Factions – Battle in a near-future America as the “Ravens” (the U.S. military trying to protect the secret experiment), the “EEB” (a European coalition that invades to capture the nature-based weapons) and the “Patriots” (a paramilitary force, fighting for their country’s survival) collide
- Control the Weather, Control the World – Six weather-based weapons allow players to dominate and transform the battlefield with tornadoes, earthquakes, hurricanes, and other elements of war, impacting supply lines, slowing troop movements and devastating the enemy
- A Visually Stunning Battlefield – A modern graphics engine beautifully renders highly detailed units, while realistic destruction physics create a believable theater of war
- Conventional and “What if” Weaponry – More than 40 realistic and fictional units and weapons from the American, Russian and European military arsenals
- Challenging Campaign, Massive Theater of War – Fight across a challenging 12 mission campaign, each massive map offering diverse tactical challenges