Kalypso Media unveiled Dungeons – The Dark Lord, a sequel to the critically acclaimed strategy game, Dungeons. In Dungeons – The Dark Lord, players will do their best to be at their most evil, and this time, they can bring friends along! The Dark Lord takes the basic premise of Dungeons; luring, capturing and torturing goody-goody heroes, and kicks it up to sinister new levels, adding multiplayer, a new story campaign, new prestige gimmicks and much more. Gamers can even play as some of the popular boss characters in the multiplayer modes.
In development by RealmForge Studios, Dungeons – The Dark Lord is the sequel to the much-loved Dungeons, the game where the more evil you are, the better! In Dungeons: The Dark Lord there’s a slew of exciting new features, including four-player multiplayer in three modes! Along with the addition of multiplayer modes such as Deathmatch and King of the Hill, there’s now the ability to play as some of the game’s popular bosses (Minos, The Dungeon Lord, the Zombie King and more) in multiplayer, along with the addition of an extensive single-player campaign, a new dungeon setting and approximately 25 unique prestige gimmicks.
Features of Dungeons – The Dark Lord:
- Three multiplayer modes for up to four players: Deathmatch, King of the Hill and Survival
- Entirely new, fully scripted and voiced single-player campaign
- New dungeon setting (ice crystal cave) with new graphics, unique prestige gimmicks and a new boss monster
- Playable bosses in multiplayer modes (Minos, Zombie King, Calypso and Dungeon Lord)
- Various dungeon graphics sets and inventories are now available
- New set of skills specifically for multiplayer modes
Dungeons – The Dark Lord will be available in September this year on Windows PC for £29.99. For more information please visit www.dungeons-game.com