Those merry jesters at Paradox Interactive and Most Wanted Entertainment have announced details on how and where to sign with inked quill for the limited closed Beta for their upcoming next-generation tower defense game Defenders of Ardania. The beta is for the PC version, a game that is being developed for four different platforms – PC, iPad, PSN and XBLA.
Sign up for the Defenders of Ardania Closed Beta now at:
Ink your signature on scrolled parchment (well, enter your details online) before midday on Monday the 11th of April!
If you are selected for a place in the Closed Beta, you will receive a confirmation e-mail the 15th of April.
Defenders of Ardania is set in the rich fantasy world of Majesty, but with a twist. Besides the addictive core mechanics of placing towers to stop advancing enemy units, Defenders of Ardania also allows players to take on the role of the attackers seeking to conquer the enemy base. The game will be available in Q3, 2011.
• An intriguing new take on the massively popular tower defense genre: players lead both offensive and defensive operations
• Ardania – the world of Majesty with three playable races and their unique environments
• Defense – 24 different upgradeable towers to erect against the invading enemy
• Attack -24 varied units with diverse attributes to assemble into an offensive force
• Strong multiplayer component with a variety of game modes for up to four players
• Interactive environment that affects gameplay
• A wide range of offensive and defensive spells
Click here to view Defenders of Ardania trailer:
Click here to view Defenders of Ardania video interview: