After some many months of development, the long-awaited expansion for Star Conflict is here. Promising more than 40 maps with new enemies to boot, this closed-beta test will allow dedicated pilots to leave their feedback and ideas on future gameplay and balance.
To get in on the action, you’ll have to fall into at least one of these categories:
- Pilots with a special invitation
- Pilots with the “Universe Conqueror” achievement
- Pilots with the “Prometheus Squad” achievement
How to obtain the achievements
Achievement “Universe Conqueror” is awarded for collecting 1000 achievement points.
Achievement “Strikeforce Prometheus” is awarded for purchasing at least 6000 Galactic Standards, which includes the following DLC:
- Star Conflict – 6000 + 900 (bonus) Galactic Standards
- Star Conflict – 12500 + 2500 (bonus) Galactic Standards
- Star Conflict – 35000 + 7500 (bonus) Galactic Standards
- Star Conflict Pirate Pack — Jolly Roger
- Star Conflict Pirate Pack — Dead man’s chest
- Star Conflict Mercenary Pack — Galaxy Explorer
- Star Conflict Mercenary Pack — Elite Pilot
- Star Conflict: Galaxy Explorer Pack
- Star Conflict: Elite Pilot Pack
- Star Conflict: Pirate Pack – Jolly Roger
- Star Conflict: Pirate Pack – Dead Man’s Chest
Once you’re cleared to access Invasion, press [LAUNCH] within the game and choose the ‘Attacked Sectors’ tab to enter the new mode.
Of course, if you’re here you’re likely someone who hasn’t, at least not yet, spent the time and/or money to get those achievements. Fear not. The developers at Star Gem want to extend this opportunity to any intrepid players, and, as such, have given us a thousand keys to give away to our readers.
If this is your first time hearing about Star Conflict, there’s no better way to jump in. It’s free-to-play on Steam, so don’t be shy. Everyone is welcome to click that big red button below.
But before you do so, be sure to like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter for more news, reviews, and gaming updates. We love sharing and hearing from our readers too!
No keys left! Sorry.
To redeem your key, head over to star-conflict.com and look for the “Redeem Code” button.
And a taste of what’s to come, here’s the description for the newly added location, the Processing Rig:
Cartel, a pirate union, has long been trying to capture the station for its own benefit and further advancement into the Federation’s territory. Finally, using the chaos ensued after the alien attack on the Federation, Cartel was able to capture the rig and its transports and started mounting various defences in its location.
Loosing this rig may break the Federation’s economic potential in the adjacent systems and disrupt the fight against the Invasion. For this, regaining control over the rig is of the utmost importance. The command hires mercenaries in order to do so.